My mom is my true inspiration. From the first time she sat me down with food coloring-dyed macaroni and some glue, I was hooked on everything crafty. My mom is my best friend and biggest fan! Mom, this is for you.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day weekend cont...& craft night!



Above, is a picture of a church we walked by in Newton, MA where we picked up the T into Boston. I love how the sky came out so blue. I swear its the fantastic camera I have, none of my own talent. Im an amature.

That morning, we went to the Natural Science Museum. They were having an exhibit on Lizards and snakes, here are some my favorite pics..

Chris is trying to scare off these lizards stuck to the glass...


A camera shy lizard (in this shot, I forgot that my flash was on. I got in a bit of trouble with the staff for using flash photgraphy, and after apologizing, I chuckled to myself, because this pic came out so much better because of the flash...:))


We had such a good time, it was one of the best ways I could think of to celebrate Valentine's Day. I think its so important to do things together, even if they are silly...

So when we got back, it was craft night and my mom came over to work on some of our projects....


Here is a collage I was working on..


I think we made progress.

3 comments:

Jezabels Jewels said...

ohmygosh...it looks like you had so much fun! and i just love the color of the sky in your church picture. it's soooooooooo very blue ;)

miznyc said...

Your collage looks like it's coming along quite nicely!

cinnamonspice said...

I think that's cool that you craft with your mom! Mine helps me out quite a bit, she has excellent ideas. By the way, found your blog through the Etsy promotion forum.