My mom is my true inspiration. From the first time she sat me down with food coloring-dyed macaroni and some glue, I was hooked on everything crafty. My mom is my best friend and biggest fan! Mom, this is for you.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Swimming with the Fishes on Valentines Day Weekend

So, I know I wrote about Valentines Day in my last post, but it is my favorite holiday so I usually tend to overdo it. Me and my husband stretched it out over the weekend and visited Boston. Boston is our favorite place to go. There is just something about it. It is the only place that still looks beautiful in the middle of February when it is cold, there is no leaves on the trees, and all you have is hard crusted mounds of brown snow left over from the last snow storm.

Anyway, I got some great shots from the New England Aquarium that was our first stop. I absolutly love aquariums. I am always surprised at how fasinated I am by the creatures that are out there...







It was really amazing. We had a great time. I put my hand next to the glass where the turtle was to give you an idea of how big he was. It was incredible! I love turtles!

I have lots more to share about our weekend, so stay tuned!

9 comments:

Weird Bug Lady said...

Awesome pictures! I love aquariums, I'm jealous.

Angela said...

I absolutely LOVE that jelly fish photo. You should definitely have that one printed!

decadentdiamond said...

How funny, I was thinking the EXACT same thing as angela morgan!

The Banner Queen said...

Gorgeous photo's! I'm just a bit jealous.LOL! I would love to be able to take photo's that well. It sounds like you all had a fabulous day!

MGoodell said...

thanks everyone! I think I might look into getting that jellyfish pic printed. I didnt even think of that! Thanks again!

Be sure to check back, we also went to the science museum and I took some shots there. Prob be up tomorrow!

Rocki Adams said...

Absolutely beautiful photos! I love the one with your hand - looks mysterious.

lauren bacchus said...

beautiful sea creatures.

Rose-Segrest said...

I went to an aquarium about 2 weeks ago loved it, got a great pic of a dolphin as well, it's on my flickr, you are one of my contacts
xoxox jen

MGoodell said...

thanks for adding me as a contact jen! For some reason I thought you were one of mine already, I have seen your blog and stuff...anyway, Im going to check out the dolphin pic right now!