My mom is my true inspiration. From the first time she sat me down with food coloring-dyed macaroni and some glue, I was hooked on everything crafty. My mom is my best friend and biggest fan! Mom, this is for you.

Monday, February 4, 2008

New Pics, Same Nothingness




These are some new cards that I made yesterday, and posted this morning. I tried to promote them this morning, with no avail. A couple more looks, but no sales. Well, it is still just my first week I guess, so I wont get dis-heartened. Wait, I already am. Well, I will try not to let it get worse. I just need to start creating something else, and then I will get excited again.

I took the day off from work today. I work up feelign anxious and just not so hot, so I decided to listen to my body for once and let myself relax. So this is how I relax I guess...:)

There are some new things that have been knocking around in my brain lately that I think I will work with today though, so that will be good. Im thinking about making somesort of card organizer. I know you have seen them around. Its not a new idea, but a handmade one would be cool, all scrapbooky and stuff. I will fool around with it. I have to have something to put on my 365 crafting group in flickr anyway! I guess I will get working. :)

All for now!