My mom is my true inspiration. From the first time she sat me down with food coloring-dyed macaroni and some glue, I was hooked on everything crafty. My mom is my best friend and biggest fan! Mom, this is for you.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Gettin' Warm and Cosi on Valentine's Day

For our first Valentine's Day, my husband and I toasted S'Mores at a local restaurant called Cosi. I just thought it was the coolest idea, to toast marshmellows at a restaurant in the middle of February. My husband wasn't surprised when I pulled out my camera...






I also have been very inspried lately by this blog, http://www.inspiartionalboards.blogspot.com
It has a bunch of interiews from people all over that are great crafty artistic people. They also put links to their blogs and etsy shops, which has been awesome. I don't try to steal other peoples ideas, but sometimes, to see people doing something, it inspires you, by saying, "if they are doing it, I can too!" So check it out!

I am very excited too! My hubby and I are going away this weekend to Boston. I have always wanted to go to the New England Aquarium, www.neaq.com and so since it is Valentine's Day weekend, we are going to stay overnight in the city and make a weekend out of it. *Bubbling with excitement*

I will be sure to have lots of pics from the weekend when we get back. See you all then!

1 comment:

Rose-Segrest said...

How awesome it must have been making smores at your own private lil table, how romantic...le sigh,
xoxo jen